On February 23rd, Wesley’s 15th birthday, he was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer resulting in the loss of a leg. Wesley has metastatic osteosarcoma, which means cancer can spread to other parts of the body. Unfortunately, the cancer spread to his lungs. But Wesley is fighting, taking chemo and therapy. He refuses to be beaten.
- Company Logo on back of shirt, top tier largest size
- Company Logo on banner at event
- May supply promotional items for race
- 2 Complimentary shirts
Support Wesley Denney's recovery from Osteorarcoma
If you selected one of the sponsorship levels please:
1. email your logo/graphic to email@example.com
Preferred file types are vector images (.ai, svg, or eps)
If you send a .jpg or .png know that the resolution might not be adequate enough for larger prints like the banner. Please email if you have any questions.
2. Please indicate in the email if you will be providing promotional items for the race
3. If you have selected a sponsorship that includes complimentary shirts, please indicate the required size/sizes of the shirt/shirts.